-
June 19th, 2003, 04:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
Whatever you do don't make it pink or any color close to that [img]tongue.gif[/img] It should have a simple and uncluttered layout. And as long as it's updated daily even just to say there's no news is always good. I'm thinking more like a graphic artist and not like a fan. So I really don't know what else to add. GL [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a lovely colour scheme in mind Oni [img]smile.gif[/img] That is clean and clear and very nice... I do hope that is.
I am not too worried about updates, etc... I know I will get those done; what I really want is to have a site that any fan would come to (no matter what country they are from), that had loads of fun unique things that other places don't have.
Do you know what I mean? I am thinking things that go outside the typical things you see on a Darren Hayes website. Yeah, those things will be there; news, pics, links, etc... but what I want are other things that are fun, creative and will make people want to come to the site to see what is up there now! That kind of stuff [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks